Monday, July 8, 2013

Rangamati Water Front



Rangamati Water Front
Dear viewers,
I am ardent lover of nature. Clean environment is at top of my way of life "RANGAMATI" is on longer a dream but a reality for the lovers of both Environment and nature. "Rangamati" involved me from the very first moment. Songs of nature took Me away from the wearing life in the city and solitude gave me peace of Mind. I enjoy as I enter the area. I could be selfish, instead I thought of extending the bounty to all nature loving People and Rangamati is ready to welcome your arrival. You have the cottage to Relax, Swimming Pool to languish in the cool water and fountain to sooth you With music and splash of water. Walking through the shades around the lakes and the ponds does not exhaust you Because you would be breathing clean and cool oxygen. When tired, one can let go in the coupe built inside the lake. Boating in the lake would allow you to Arouse your appetite. Picnic with lot of shades around will make you day an eventful One. There is no dearth of toilets both for the ladies and gents. There is no end of Developments. I am long-lasting in the haunt for bringing more items in the list for your leisure and recreation. To kill your boredom is our aim. Please put your kind foot steps on the green turf of RANGAMATI and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment